- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Connecticut Remove Location: Danbury Remove
Bird's-eye view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (Lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884