- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Ivory Coast.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Grand Canyon
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W. Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (Me.) Remove Location: St. George's River Remove
Scale ca. 1:49,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Has watermark. LC copy imperfect: Deterioration along fold and edges of sheet. Shows the coast of Knox and Lincoln Counties. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 848 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. map 106 x 75 cm.
- Contributor: [Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776