- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- General map of Cairo.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Shows a few provincial boundaries, towns, Indian villages and trading posts, forts, rivers, and relief.
- Contributor: Evans, Lewis - Kalm, Pehr - Akrel, Fr. - Kreander, S.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1784