- The city of New York.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- New Zealand.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Vermont Remove Subject: Canada Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777