- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- General map of Cairo.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Republic of Liberia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Vermont Remove Subject: History Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777