- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Vermont Remove Subject: History Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777