- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Allegheny Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 875 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 700
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1902