- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- General map of Cairo.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 952 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and directory. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1912