- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New Zealand.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Brownsville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 741 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1902