- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bucks County Remove Subject: Trenton Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900