- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The city of New York.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bucks County Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900