- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- The city of New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Bucks County Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900