- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900