- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- General map of Cairo.
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1909 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Ohio Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Manuscript pencil and pen-and-ink. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 694 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. map 29 x 56 cm.
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1901