- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1909 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Ohio Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Manuscript pencil and pen-and-ink. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 694 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1901