- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- General map of Cairo.
- The city of New York.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Morrisville Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900