- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Clark Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1003 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1911