- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of Liberia
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Bucks County Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900