- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Morrisville Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900