- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- The city of New York.
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900