- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Bucks County Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900