- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Grand Canyon
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Morrisville Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1900