- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Ohio Remove Subject: Ashtabula (Ohio) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 678 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1896