- [Base map of Alabama].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Ohio Remove Subject: Ashtabula Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 678 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. ...
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1896