- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Glover, E. S. Remove Location: Russian River Valley Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. Includes illus. and "View of Russian River Valley." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 21 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 710/1
- Contributor: Glover, E. S. (Eli Sheldon) - A.L. Bancroft & Company - Jordan Bros - Glover, E. S.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1876