- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: Coal Mines and Mining Remove Subject: Manuscript Maps Remove
Map of part of the great Flat-top coal-field of Va. & W. Va. showing location of Pocahontas & Bluestone collieries, May 1886 /
Shows parts of Tazewell County, Virginia and Mercer County, West Virginia. Pen-and-ink, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H238 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1886