- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: Coal Mines and Mining Remove Subject: Tazewell County Remove
Map of part of the great Flat-top coal-field of Va. & W. Va. showing location of Pocahontas & Bluestone collieries, May 1886 /
Shows parts of Tazewell County, Virginia and Mercer County, West Virginia. Pen-and-ink, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H238 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1886