- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah Remove Subject: Coal Mines and Mining Remove Subject: Wyoming County (W. Va.) Remove
Shows areas in Fayette, Raleigh, and Wyoming counties, West Virginia, and adjacent areas. Pen-and-ink mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H244 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Includes a profile "Partial section of Kanawha coals by prof. I.C. White." In pencil on verso: 203.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1886