- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Location: Bluefields Remove
Scale ca. 1:495,000. Hand colored. Prime meridian: Ferro and London. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings shown in fathoms. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1930 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Insets: The harbour of Bluefields [ca. 1:95,000]--The harbours of Kingston and Port Royal [ca. 1:95,000] Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 650/4; 650/5; 700/1
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775