- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- General map of Cairo.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- China-India border.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Location: Santiago De Cuba Bay Remove
Plan of Guantanimo, called by the English Cumberland Harbour. Plan of the city and harbour of St. Jago de Cuba.
Scale ca. 1:30,000 and ca. 1:125,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1838, 1841 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768