- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- China-India border.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Location: Santiago De Cuba Bay Remove
Plan of Guantanimo, called by the English Cumberland Harbour. Plan of the city and harbour of St. Jago de Cuba.
Scale ca. 1:30,000 and ca. 1:125,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1838, 1841 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768