- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Bahia Honda Remove
Scale ca. 1:25,500 and ca. 1:105,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1798, 1802 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/2; 650/4
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768