- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Cuba Remove Location: Guantanamo Bay Remove
Plan of Guantanimo, called by the English Cumberland Harbour. Plan of the city and harbour of St. Jago de Cuba.
Scale ca. 1:30,000 and ca. 1:125,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1838, 1841 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768