- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Liberia
- Ivory Coast.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Cuba Remove Subject: Baracoa Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:55,000 and ca. 1:250,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1833, 1835 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768