- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Subject: Bluefields Remove
Scale ca. 1:495,000. Hand colored. Prime meridian: Ferro and London. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings shown in fathoms. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1930 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Insets: The harbour of Bluefields [ca. 1:95,000]--The harbours of Kingston and Port Royal [ca. 1:95,000] Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 650/4; 650/5; 700/1
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775