- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Santiago De Cuba Bay Remove
Plan of Guantanimo, called by the English Cumberland Harbour. Plan of the city and harbour of St. Jago de Cuba.
Scale ca. 1:30,000 and ca. 1:125,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1838, 1841 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768