- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas Remove Subject: Santiago De Cuba Bay Remove
Plan of Guantanimo, called by the English Cumberland Harbour. Plan of the city and harbour of St. Jago de Cuba.
Scale ca. 1:30,000 and ca. 1:125,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1838, 1841 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1768