- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Yellowstone National Park
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The city of New York.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Location: Barnesville Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Also shows magisterial districts, buildings, and householders' names. Also covers northern District of Columbia. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Simon J. Martenet in the Clerk's [sic] of the District Court of Maryland." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Imperfect: Brittle, halved, shellacked, missing small marginal/internal sections. LC ...
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865