- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Battle of Monocacy.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Republic of Liberia
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Contributor: Martenet, Simon J. Remove Location: Calvert Remove
Shows county divisions and rural householders' names. Village insets show buildings and householders' names. Insets: Cherry Hill -- Rising Sun -- Brick Meeting House -- Port Deposit -- Charlestown -- Chesapeake City -- Warwick -- North East -- Elkton -- Fredericktown -- Cecilton. LC Land ownership maps, 290 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Martenet, Simon J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1858