- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Topographical sketch of the environs of Washington, D.C. : (survey of locality for public park & site for a presidential mansion) /
Covers territory of present-day Rock Creek Park and adjacent areas. Cadastral map showing householders' names. Relief shown by shading. "Made in compliance with Senate Resolution of 18th July 1866." "Approved by Committee of Public Buildings & Grounds of the Senate, 20th Feb'y 1867." Watercolor on photocopy base. Label inscribed "2" affixed in upper right corner. Accompanied by letter from Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, ...
- Contributor: Michler, N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1901