- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- General map of Cairo.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- China-India border.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Rand McNally and Company Remove Location: Canada Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove
Steamship information on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Digitized image was cropped and rotated for legibility purposes
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company - Pacific Coast Steamship Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891