- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Canada Remove Location: Michigan Remove
Birds eye view of the city of Port Huron, Sarnia & Gratiot, St. Clair Co., Michigan 1867 & Point Edwards, Lambton Co., Canada west.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 370 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1867