- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Canada Remove Location: Port Huron Remove
Birds eye view of the city of Port Huron, Sarnia & Gratiot, St. Clair Co., Michigan 1867 & Point Edwards, Lambton Co., Canada west.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 370 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. col. map 49 x 74 cm.
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1867