- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New Zealand.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Canada Remove Location: Port Huron Remove
Birds eye view of the city of Port Huron, Sarnia & Gratiot, St. Clair Co., Michigan 1867 & Point Edwards, Lambton Co., Canada west.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 370 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 710/1
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1867