- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- China-India border.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Ruger, A. Remove Subject: Damariscotta (Me.) Remove
Includes col. ill. and index to points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 246.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Ruger, A.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1878