- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1770-1779 Remove Contributor: Sauthier, Claude Joseph Remove Location: Canada Remove
A map of the provinces of New-York and New-Yersey, with a part of Pennsylvania and the Province of Quebec.
Scale ca. 1:1,040,000. Hand colored. LC copy mounted on cloth and paper backing. Prime meridian: New York. Relief shown pictorially. LC copy annotated in upper left margin: 8.11.4s.IV. Shows administrative divisions in New York and New Jersey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1048 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777