- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- China-India border.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- General map of Cairo.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861