- Ivory Coast.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Grand Canyon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Location: Chantilly Region Remove
Another view of Pope's Army of Virginia just prior to the Battle of Chantilly, the last engagement of the Second Bull Run Campaign.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862