- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- New Zealand.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The city of New York.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove Location: Potomac River Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861