- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Army Remove
Printed map on which Sneden has indicated the places where his unit (the 40th New York) saw action on the battlefield.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863