- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Chambliss, John Randolph Remove
Shows in detail the cavalry battle east of the town of Gettysburg with the action depicted as happening at 3:30 p.m. Also includes pairings of Union and Confederate brigades as engaged.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861