- Italy : Special strategic map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Cumberland (Md.) Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861