- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chicago, central business section.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Frederick (Md.) Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-06-30