- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Frederick (Md.) Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861