- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861