- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Subject: Andersonville Prison Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861